Food drives of all sizes make a difference, from a small office or classroom to Combat Hunger, our largest annual food drive. Every item of food that we distribute goes to Iowa children, families and seniors struggling with hunger.
Planning Your Food Drive
- Set a specific time span, ranging from one week to one month long, for your food drive.
- Allocate space for boxes or bins of food to be collected.
- Set a goal that you think you can reach. It’s fun to accomplish a goal and celebrate!
- Make sure you communicate and promote your food drive among your team.
- Download our Food Drive Tool Kit for tips and a customizable flyer that will help your food drive succeed.
Complete the Food Drive Form to help us stay informed about your food drive.