Partner Agency Conference 2017: Tuesday, May 16!
The Food Bank of Iowa’s annual Partner Agency Conference brings together more than 100 representatives from our partner agencies and programs to learn from experts and one another. Held each spring in Des Moines, the conference fills a day with breakout sessions, networking opportunities and a keynote speaker.
Planning for Meeting the Need 2017 is under way! Expect more great content from Food Bank of Iowa staff, partner agency representatives, and topic experts.
The 2016 session agenda provides a preview of the type of content you can expect in 2017. Beginning with a general session, the 2016 conference included three breakout sessions:
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC): How WIC can help your clients
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program: Understanding TEFAP and your responsibilities
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
- Communicate at your best
- Advocating for your agencies and clients
- Model Pantry: Client choice
- Meal planning with Food Bank product
- Client diversity
- FBOI 102: Food Bank Orientation
As planning continues for Meeting the Need 2017, more information will be available here.