Food and Fund Drives place the power to make a difference in your hands. Corporations, schools, church groups, school groups can put together a food drive. It's a great way to promote team building, new ideas and community involvement. Most importantly, food and fund drives empower others with the ability to make a difference in the lives of hungry Iowans.
Most needed items
- Proteins (peanut butter, canned meats, canned tuna)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Dry pasta
- Breakfast items, including cereal
- 100% fruit juice
- Paper and personal products – toilet paper, paper towels bar soap, diapers, toothpaste
How to get started
- Designate a single person who can answer questions and communicate with our
- Set a goal to build momentum and give your team something substantial to aim for
For more information, please call 515-564-0330.